Throughout life, I am constantly motivated to achieve certain goals before I am satisfied. Realistically speaking, there are just too many things in the world to do. I may not have a list of life goals written down on paper, but at least I have a few of these at the back of my mind so that one day, I can cross that list off.
I must certainly admit that I do not frequently achieve everything on my lists, but I am trying whenever I get the chance.
I believe that bucket lists help me to identify the most important life goals what will enable me to achieve the items on my list!
My source of inspiration is purely derived from Sean Ogle’s website.
As each list is crossed off, one and slowly at a time, I can happily lay in bed for the night satisfied, with a smile on my face.
Ladies and gentleman, I present to you my bucket list.
Places to travel & landmarks to see
- The Pyramids at Giza, Egypt
- Red Sea, Egypt
- The Sistine Chapel and Vatican City in Rome, Italy
- The Eiffel tower in Paris, France
- The ancient temples at Angkor Wat, Cambodia
- Mount Sinai, Egypt
- Lake Nakaru, Southern Kenya
- The Taj Mahal
- Iguazu Falls, Argentina/Brazil
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Machu Picchu, Peru
- Patagonia, Chile
- Mayan ruins, Cancun, Mexico
- The Kimberleys, Western Australia
- The North Pole
- Great Barrier Reef, Australia
- Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA
- South Island, New Zealand
- Golden Temple, India
- Beaches of Goa, India
- Opera house, Sydney, Australia
- Uluru, Australia
- Niagara Falls, Canada
- Petra, Jordan
- Northern lights, Finland
Things to do before I die
- Scuba dive the Red sea in Dahab, Egypt
- Go rock climbing in Railay, Thailand.
- Go skydiving
- Become a technical certified scuba diver
- Swim for 1.5 hours straight
- Eat snails in France
- Eat scorpions from the street stalls, Thailand.
- Hitchhike one time during my time on the road
- Get a tattoo
- Climb Mount Everest, Nepal
- Live abroad for 3 months and longer in one foreign country
- Speak fluent Arabic
- Fire a gun at a shooting range
- Do a jungle trek on top of an elephant
- Become professional at playing Fifa 11 on Xbox360
- Go snowboarding in Norway. Go snowboarding again!
- Own a Mitsubishi Evolution.
- Join the monks for meditation and discipline
- Visiting my dad and close cousins in Hong Kong and Thailand in 2011.
- Go jetskiing
- Go to a live concert
- Play the guitar fluently
- Achieve air flares
- Own a kelpie
- Have my photo taken with a supermodel.
- Live in Northern Territory, Australia
- Work for myself
- Drive a Ferrari
- Scuba dive the Philippines
- Spend New years at Borocay, Philippines
- Attend Songkran, Thailand
- Play street soccer in Brazil
If you have any recommendations on places to visit and things to definitely do before I hit over 50, by all means – leave me a comment. These goals are as realistic as they are going to get, and I know some of these events will happen naturally.